Moving on... since I do, in fact, love chocolate, and my coaches at IronTribe, I decided to make them a little 'Paleo' treat for Valentines day. You know, to show my affection. I thought for a few days on the perfect treat to make and skimmed tons of recipes. I wasn't settled on any one recipe in particular, so I decided to combine a few of their ideas, with mine and make......Reese's Cups! Or, rather, a modification of them.
They are so simple, and so addictive. These are best if made for someone else so you don't eat them ALL. If you intend on making them for your household....well, I tried to warn you.
Ingredients:
- 2 cups of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter, pecan would be good!)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
You will also need mini cupcake wrappers or candy mold. The mini cupcake wrappers are so easy and less messy.
Instructions:
- Melt chocolate in double broiler or microwave
- Mix nut butter and honey until well combined
- Line a muffin tin with the mini cupcake wrappers. Not necessary, but will make your life easier.
- Pour a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of each wrapper. Just enough to cover the bottom. Freeze for 10 minutes
- Form balls out of butter mixture and place on top of chilled chocolate in the mini cupcake wrappers. Be sure that there is chocolate visible around the edges.
- Pour chocolate to cover the nut butter in each mini cupcake wrapper.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
I like these best when served chilled, and this is now going to be my go-to dessert when I am cooking for others. Delish.

No comments:
Post a Comment