My good friend, and coworker Denise, recently joined IronTribe. She has also made the lifestyle switch to Paleo and has seen amazing results! She has lost several inches in her waist alone and has gained strength and confidence in the process. We often talk of food and recipes and she mentioned that one of her favorite meals of all times is meatloaf. I, on the other hand have never had meatloaf. The word 'meatloaf' does not appeal to me. The sight of meatloaf does not appeal to me. I have always thought of some nasty highschool lunch cafeteria food and have never been interested in taking a bite. That is, until I actually made it! I am so glad that Denise mentioned it the other day and that I attempted to make, and eat, something new! I liked it so much that I actually ate it for breakfast and lunch the following day, and breakfast the day after that!
Of course, another reason I liked it was that it was super easy and very few ingredients.
Ingredients:
• 2 lbs ground turkey
• 1 egg, whisked
• 2 tbsp coconut aminos
• 1 tsp each of garlic powder, salt, and pepper
• 1/2 cup each of chopped onion, and celery
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
Instructions:
1) Preheat oven to 375
2) Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl
3) Spray loaf pan with coconut oil
4) Pour ground turkey mixture into loaf pan. Put loaf pan on top of baking sheet to catch any run-over juices
5) Bake for 1 hour

No comments:
Post a Comment