Tonight I tackled a cut of meat, that was a first for me. And if I can say so myself, it turned out beautifully. I cooked London Broil for Adam and I on the stove, but it would have been just as good on the grill. I'm pretty sure this summer we will be grilling this a good bit. I served it with sautéed mixed veggies and we split a sweet potato sprinkled with cinnamon. ***Update: for weeks now, Adam has continuously mentioned how awesome the London Broil was. He kept raving and raving about the wonderful flavor and tenderness...and so I'm fairly certain I will be cooking this again...way before summertime.***
Ingredients
• 1 lb London Broil
• 1/4 cup EVOO
• 1/8 cup Balsamic Vinegar
• 4 gloves garlic, smashed
• 1 TBSP gluten free Dijon mustard*
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preparation
• Combine EVOO, balsamic vinegar, garlic and Dijon mustard in small mixing bowl
• Season meat with salt and pepper
• Place meat in container and pour in oil mix (I used a gallon sized ziplock bag)
• Marinate in fridge for 24 hours
• Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
• Cook meat for 7 minutes, flip meat and cook for another 7 minutes, or until it is done as you prefer
* I like Annie's brand

No comments:
Post a Comment