Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I've been told I should do this...

Starting a blog is something I have NEVER been interested in. First, I'm a terrible writer - I barely survived Language Arts in middle school. Secondly, I am not the least bit creative. I am not funny. I am not witty (are those the same?). I don't talk in metaphors or any other artsy lingo. Also, blogs are always supposed to include something encouraging or thoughtful, both of which are hard for me to put down on paper.
However, I thought this might be the best avenue for me to post some of my Paleo/Primal recipes and pictures. I am pretty sure the vast majority of my 1,113 friends on Facebook could care less what I am eating for dinner. And I also know I have lost some "friends" over my continuous food postings. I'm sure it is because they felt guilty seeing my Whole, Clean food after scarfing down an over-sized pasta dish.

Adam has lovingly teased me about starting a recipe blog, and has even told some of our friends at IronTribe that I was. Little did I know that I would actually do it.

My attempt in this blog is to share recipes, some of which are successful and some that didn't turn out so great. I hope to also keep myself accountable with my fairly recent switch to this lifestyle. I might even attempt to educate others on this lifestyle...but I am no teacher.

Nevertheless, cheers to taking on this new challenge in 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leesa, this is Amy (Graves) Boggs. I found your blog and am loving it!! I am trying to find healthier food choices for me and my husband, and this blog is perfect for that. Way to go with your Paleo challenge! I'm super impressed cause I'm a picky picky eater and can't imagine cutting grains and dairy from my diet. But I'm excited to try some of your recipes to help better improve our dinners at home :). Good luck in your food challenge and I will be following your blog now for sure!
    - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, Amy! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete