Monday, January 23, 2012

Banana Pancakes

This past weekend, Adam mentioned eating banana pancakes for breakfast a couple times. We used to get them from The Original Pancake House, but they are not Paleo in the least. So, i made my own!! Adam and I both really liked them. We also had some bacon, but I ate all of mine before I remembered to take a picture :-)

Ingredients
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 large banana, chopped
• drizzle of pure maple syrup

Preparation
1) heat nonstick skillet over medium heat
2) combine first 4 ingredients
3) fold in bananas
4) pour batter in skillet, pancake size
5) once done, drizzle with pure maple syrup

This made 8 pancakes for us. You could make them a bit bigger though and not have as many.

No comments:

Post a Comment