Ingredients:- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 + cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl, mix dry ingredients. In a separate bowl , combine melted coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract. Add the liquid ingredients to the almond flour mixture. Combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Take about 1 Tbsp of cookie batter, roll into a ball and place on cookie sheet lined with 2 pieces of parchment paper*. Continue until all the batter is used up.
- Press the cookie dough balls down until flat. The cookies will not spread or rise much (if any) so the size you make the cookies, is the size your cookie will turn out
- Bake cookies for approx 8-12 minutes. Mine were perfect at 9 minutes. The cookies will not be completely done. They will still be really soft. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes - this allows the cooking process to continue and the cookies will firm up.
This made a dozen cookies for me! *Lining the cookie sheet with 2 pieces of parchment paper will ensure that the bottom of the cookie doesn't burn.
Consume one and share the rest!! I do think that these are best right out of the oven if you eat them right after they have cooled for the 10 minutes. They still taste great the next day, but we all know that fresh, warm cookies are the best.
For other variations of cookies, use the exact same ingredients, minus the chocolate chips. Then add any mix-in's you'd like. I am going to try cranberries and walnuts next! And heck, I may leave the chocolate chip's in those cookies! I have done a Snickerdoodle variation. To make these, again leave out the chocolate chips, and in a separate bowl, mix 1 Tbsp cinnamon with 1 Tbsp coconut crystals. Before placing the dough on your baking sheet, roll the cookie dough ball in the cinnamon crystal mixture. Then place on baking sheet and flatten - follow the remaining steps.
For other variations of cookies, use the exact same ingredients, minus the chocolate chips. Then add any mix-in's you'd like. I am going to try cranberries and walnuts next! And heck, I may leave the chocolate chip's in those cookies! I have done a Snickerdoodle variation. To make these, again leave out the chocolate chips, and in a separate bowl, mix 1 Tbsp cinnamon with 1 Tbsp coconut crystals. Before placing the dough on your baking sheet, roll the cookie dough ball in the cinnamon crystal mixture. Then place on baking sheet and flatten - follow the remaining steps.
![]() |
| Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Chip cookies |

Hi Leesa! I just wanted to pop by to tell you these are THE best cookies! I've tried other Paleo chocolate chip recipes and these are by far THE best! Thanks! I have to ask - how do you store them? I'd like to make more than one batch at a time.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tanna
Thanks for the comment, Tanna. Honestly, these don't last very long around the house - so I just typically store these in an air tight container for a few days.
ReplyDelete