SO sorry for the extreme lack of recipes over the past couple weeks. The week of the Fourth of July, Adam and I were in MEXICO! We were there for 5 days, and in Atlanta the day before. Before we left, I was busy doing as much laundry as possible, packing, realizing I had packed too much, and then packing again. I had every intention on jumping back in to this blog once we returned, as I had really missed it. BUT something happened in Mexico that has been taking up ALL my time since we returned.....ADAM PROPOSED! I had no idea this was coming and was totally surprised but it was the absolute best moment of my life. I could not have planned a more picture perfect proposal and ring.
And lately, our engagement and future wedding is all Adam and I can seem to talk about. We are both so giddy and excited about what is to come. We have already made several plans and I have started dress shopping!
So that, my friends, is what I have been doing these past couple weeks. Sorry I'm not sorry :)
However, get ready for an overflow of recipes.....

So beautiful! All of it! The ring, a proposal in Mexico, it all sounds wonderful. I don't even know Adam, but yall seem so happy together! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete