Adam and I are getting ready to leave for Mexico in a couple days! I have spent all weekend shopping, organizing, doing laundry, and anything else I could do to help prepare us for our trip. We are going with some really good friends of ours and are really looking forward to this much needed vacation. I still have a long list of things to do and pack so lets get to the point....Oh, and Adam said this is one of his top meals. He insisted that I blog this recipe asap so I wouldn't forget anything.
Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken (mine was 1.16 and I used chicken tenderloins)
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup Curry Cashews. I found these at Earth Fare. They are worth the trip
Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In your food processor, grind the cashews until they are small pieces*. Transfer to shallow bowl
- In a shallow bowl mix together dijon mustard and honey
- Dip chicken into dijon/honey mixture, then roll in cashews
- Lay chicken in a greased, glass baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through
*I didn't want to have to clean my food processor after grinding, so I put the cashews in a zip lock bag and took a meat tenderizer to it. This was just as successful, although it may have taken more time. Do whatever works for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment