A couple Sunday's ago, Adam and I went to one of our favorite restaurants for brunch with another couple. This Sunday in particular they had a Chilled Cucumber Soup as one of the specials and I really, really, wanted to order it; However, I refrained as I knew it did not have 'clean' ingredients. Since I couldn't get it there, I mentally made a note to try and create my own version. Now, I have never had Chilled Cucumber Soup and I have no idea what is supposed to go in it - but I threw some things together in my blender and it turned out awesome! While this soup is delicious fresh, it was not that great the following day - just so you know.
Ingredients:
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
Instructions:
- Peel the cucumber and chop into pieces.
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
No comments:
Post a Comment